One of my grandsons was diagnosed to be 100 percent congenitally hearing impaired when he was 6 months old. BERA test was done at MIMS hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala, and they advised immediate cochlear implant, and they warned that unless it is done immediately, the child will become totally deaf and dumb.
The infant was having a complaint of infantile myoclonus since birth, which was treated by myself homeopathically and completely relieved by the time he was three months old.
Then we went to Sree Chithra Institute in Trivandrum and the tests ensured that he was not epileptic.
Next we went to All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore India. They also confirmed the earlier diagnosis and strongly advised immediate cochlear implanting.
Then I decided to give homeopathy a chance. Under my treatment the hearing gradually improved, and now he is a normal baby, with almost normal speech and hearing. Treatment is still continuing. He is now 3 years old. Latest BERA test shows that hearing impairment is only 10% now.
Most prominent symptoms I noticed in the baby were:
Persistent bending of head backwards, especially when we bring him to open air.
Very happy and playful while bathing, especially in cold water
Frequent urination, especially daytime
Very flabby skin and muscles.
Will not allow to cover him
Infantile myoclonus < while falling asleep and motion
Electric shock like jerking of limbs while falling asleep
Makes shrieking noises while asleep
Frequent weeping while asleep
While spots on various parts of body
HOW I WORKED OUT THE CASE:
Using SIMILIMUM ULTRA Software, I selected following 19 rubrics from KENT REPERTORY-
1. [Kent]Hearing : IMPAIRED
2. [Kent]Hearing : IMPAIRED : Bending head backward amel
3.[Kent]Generalities : BATHING : Cold : Desire for
4. [Kent]Mind : WEEPING, tearful mood, etc. : Sleep : In
5. [Kent]Mind : LAMENTING, bemoaning, wailing etc. (compare weeping): Asleep, while
6. [Kent]Mind : SHRIEKING : Sleep : During
7. [Kent]Skin : FLABBINESS
8. [Kent]Generalities : FLABBY feeling
9. [Kent]Generalities : SHOCKS : Electric-like
10. [Kent]Generalities : SHOCKS : Electric-like : Sleep : On going to
11. [Kent]Extremities-I : JERKING : Upper limbs : Falling asleep, on
12. [Kent]Generalities : MOTION
13. [Kent]Generalities : BATHING : Cold : Amel
14. [Kent]Generalities : HOT REMEDIES (Gibson Miller’s
15. [Kent]Perspiration : PROFUSE
16. [Kent]Skin : DISCOLORATION : White
17. [Kent]Skin : DISCOLORATION : White : Spots
18. [Kent]Bladder : URINATION : Frequent
19. [Kent]Bladder : URINATION : Frequent : Daytime
Then, similar rubrics were combined to make single rubrics, there by only following 10 rubrics remained for repertorization:
1. [Kent]Hearing : IMPAIRED+[Kent]Hearing : IMPAIRED : Bending head backward amel
2. Kent]Generalities : BATHING : Cold : Desire for+ [Kent]Generalities : BATHING : Cold : Amel
3. [Kent]Bladder : URINATION : Frequent+ [Kent]Bladder : URINATION : Frequent : Daytime
4. [Kent]Skin : DISCOLORATION : White+ [Kent]Skin : DISCOLORATION : White : Spots
5. [Kent]Perspiration : PROFUSE
6. [Kent]Generalities : HOT REMEDIES (Gibson Miller’s)
7. [Kent]Mind : WEEPING, tearful mood, etc. : Sleep : In+ [Kent]Mind : LAMENTING, bemoaning, wailing etc. (compare weeping) : Asleep, while+ [Kent]Mind : SHRIEKING : Sleep : During
8. [Kent]Generalities : SHOCKS : Electric-like+ [Kent]Generalities : SHOCKS : Electric-like : Sleep : On going to + [Kent]Extremities-I : JERKING : Upper limbs : Falling asleep, on
9. [Kent] Skin : FLABBINESS+ [Kent]Generalities : FLABBY feeling
10. [Kent] Generalities: MOTION
Rubrics were then graded using GRADE RUBRICS tool.
Repertorization was done using TOTALITY method and COMBINED METHOD. Both gave FFLUORIC ACID as the similimum beyond doubt.
Repertorisation Result – Totality Method: Totality Using – All Symptoms: Fl-ac.(61/10), Sulph.(57/9), Apis.(55/9), Nat-m.(52/8), Ars.(50/8), Puls.(50/8), Calc.(49/8), Lyc.(48/7), Phos.(48/8),
Repertorisation Result – Combined Method: Eliminate Using – Selected Symptoms: Totality Using – All Symptoms: Fl-ac.(61)
A very characteristic symptom I noticed was the “bending of head backwards”. Since there was no weakness of neck or any difficulty in holding neck straight, this bending backward seemed to be very peculiar. I think the baby got some faint sound signals when bending head backward. His eye movements indicated he is listening to some sounds.
Hence, “Hearing: IMPAIRED: Bending head backward amel” can be considered a peculiar characteristic symptom in this case, for which only ACID FLUOR is given in KENT REPERTORY
A few doses of SYPHILINUM were given intercurrently. A few doses of SILICEA were also given, since it is considered to be the complementary of ACID FLUOR.
I think this single case my greatest achievement in my whole life. My long years of dedication to homeopathy is amply rewarded by the happy outcome of this case which saved my family from a grave state of misfortune.
9 thoughts on “A Case Of 100 % Congenital Hearing Impairment Cured By Homeopathic Treatment”
Thanks slot for sharing your esteemed knowledge
Sir I need an urgent help. I have a kid suffering from hearing loss since birth and I personally believe in super effects of homeopathy and go through your article and was very inspired with same. Sir please help me and it would be very thankful for you helping me and I’m looking forward for positive by your side. Sir please help me about how to pursue treatment and all things which are to be followed. Sir please help ASAP .She is 2 years plus and looking for immediate treatment.Kindly contact me via mail at email@example.com
Time is a big factor in deciding the curability of congenital hearing loss. Prospects are bright if you start treatment before the child is six months old. 2 years is too late, sir
Sir am not 100% sure that it’s congenital hearing loss. Yesterday MRI was done and doctors assumed that it’s case of 80% hearing loss. I’ll contact you immediately as soon as I get to aware of problem stated by reports.
Sir thank you so much for your help.
I’ll contact you ASAP
Sir reports claim that both ear is severe to profound hearing loss for the test stimuli used.
Reports suggest for correlating the findings of report with test like OAEs,behavioural responses and immittance audiometry.
Sir can you suggest how severe the case really is and what procedure to follow to make her condition better.
My baby is 10 months old and is diagonised with severe to profound hearing loss and doctors have recommended to go in for co-chlear implant.OAE test says OAE’s are missing. Just was curious to know if there is any remedy available in homeopathy and is there a chance that things can get better with Homeopathy?
Looking forward to hearing from you
If your baby is below 1 year of age, I think there is hope. But the problem is, there is no ‘disease-specific’ solutions in homeopathy. Prescriptions and approach are totally ‘individual-specific’. Personal observation is very important in deciding prescription. If you can locate a well qualified, experienced homeopath with in your reach, he can help him.
A few months back now, the improvement came to a standstill. Then I noticed very characteristic symptom appearing in him. He would simply repeat every questions asked to him. Based on this peculiar symptom, I gave him a few doses of ZINC MET 30. There after the improvement was really wonderful. His hearing and speech is almost normal now
Sir, very good work, excellent result, this shows our ability & where is our limitations…
i want to clarify still detail abt your administrations of fl.ac, syplinium & silica.. can u present in detail with date, when u prescribed these drugs, and clear follow up pls